Friday 2 March 2012

What I've been upto of late (craft wise)

So its been a little while since my last post, I thought rather than waffle about some of the things I wanted to make but never got round to I'd actually get stuck in and make them instead so I'd have some pictures to post!
Well I've been desperately trying to finish this bunk bed curtain that I keep talking about and finally, FINALLY I have finished it!
Its not that its a massively complicated design it just required cutting and hand sewing etc which are things that I just can't get done when my daughters are up. But now its done I'm pretty pleased with the results (though my machine embroidery needs serious practice) its only for home so doesn't matter that its not totally perfect.



Also I've been making some bunting for my Etsy which I'd like to do alot more of in a million designs (slight exaggeration).

My other latest addiction is Decopatch give me some glue and cut up paper and I'm away, I'm really pleased with the mirror but it still needs a bit of work to build up the birds round the centre.

Next job reshoot all my items for my various shops and pages!?!? I don't expect this to be completed anytime soon but no time like the present hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment