Thursday 15 March 2012

my week - Thursday

Last night we had a call to say we had another viewing booked for today which is great, everything clean and ready, arranged to have lunch at my sisters and see a friend this afternoon......... now they've changed viewing to tomo DOH!!!!

I walked my niece to school this morning while my sister went to the midwife (she's a week overdue) this sparked every person I passed to ask if it was because baby was on the way and I got rather bored of disappointing all of them by the end.

Even though our viewing cancelled I knew my daughter would still want to go to my sisters for lunch..... and what a good job we did about an hour after we got there my sister said oooo I think i felt something then within the next hour she went very quickly from that to sitting on the sofa not being able to get up when having a contraction. Exciting stuff so I cancelled meeting my friend (which I was gutted about because she's over from Germany for the week and I haven't seen her to catch up on her wedding plans yet) we called the hospital, husband and our mum for babysitting duties then off she went and had my newest niece a couple of hours later yey!

In the evening I was good and got some exercise in though I didn't do any geekercise I managed just dance 3 (which to me is definitely hard work). All in all a pretty good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment