Thursday 22 March 2012

my week - the weekend

Eeeshk I started so well and then neglected my journal over the weekend so here is my re cap.

Firstly I must have been tired yesterday because I did infact go for a lovely coffee with a friend and her little boy and a friend who is expecting her first baby shortly.

On Saturday mornings my husband works so my daughters and I slouch around the house then after Justin's House (obviously staple watching for a weekend) we get ready to go to my little girl's dance class at the local school, she loves it and its very cute to watch. Afterwards we had a bite to eat and headed into town as a family to buy mothers day presents, I decided on books for my mum (I got her the book "The Help" that way I can get her the DVD for her birthday ha ha).

In Cirencester every couple of weeks we have a craft market so I went for a wonder round and got my dad a handmade ceramic mug with a gloucestershire old spot pig on, this was his birthday present which I had failed to come up with on his actual birthday in feb.
At some point in the afternoon I developed a monster cold (how is that actually possible?) so I was delighted when my husband suggested getting a curry for tea (chicken dansak and plain rice 6 1/2 syns bargain).


Sunday was fairly busy woke up feeling rubbish but did get a card my 4 yr old had written herself and some new crafty books, which improved my mood.

 Then it was off to the mother in laws to deliver a present and have a drink and catch up, then to my mums (luckily we all live in the same village) my mum was also nursing a massive cold.
In the afternoon a friends son was being christened so we had that to attend and everyone trooped to the pub after for some drinks and grub and some LUSH cupcakes.

And that concludes my weekend and my week in the life, thanks for tuning in back to normal blogs and tutorials from now on.

1 comment: