Thursday 15 March 2012

my week - wednesday

I decided to be good mummy today and attend my daughters playgroup coffee morning which was held in a local church hall, its great there are toys for the little ones and there was cake and drinks for the parents and the play leaders and committee members (I'm on the committee but was attending as a parent) on hand to answer questions. Unfortunately only me and one other person came which was disappointing I think people should make better use of these opportunities though I appreciate many of the parents work.

After this my friend came to pick up her noticeboard (see Tuesdays post) which she is giving to her mum for mothers day, then we picked the kids up from playgroup and the day was fairly uneventful from then on hence no pictures today. I had vowed to do some exercise this evening but by the time the girls were in bed I was too tired and used the excuse that my ipod needed charging so I'll do it tomo (I will also explain my method of exercise which I refer to as geekercise).

No comments:

Post a Comment