Tuesday 13 March 2012

My week - Monday

Sooooo I get up whenever my daughters drag me out of bed which was about 7am today not bad going. same old routine get up, get them scrubbed and dressed and fed.
On a Monday I have a hot choc and no breakfast and put on the lightest possible clothes I own ready for my weigh in at chub club. Today I am not at all surprised to learn I have put on what I lost last week due to the junk consumed on a day out at western yesterday.
I  resolved this week to stick 100% to my slimming world plan and doing this journal may actually be quite helpful, then maybe I'll fit into these...

I bought these too small intentionally so I could "slim" into them .....so far they've spent alot of time waiting in the drawer.

After the hectic scramble that is tea (gammon steaks an potato rosti), bath and bedtime for the girls, Hubby and I sit on the sofa for a min ................................ and don't move till we decide we're so tired we should flop into bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment