Tuesday 13 March 2012

My week - Tuesday

Today I wake up clinging to the edge of my daughters single bed having given up on plodding back and forth in the night, then the usual morning routine ensues.
After dropping my eldest off at playgroup I come home and get made to turn Mr Tumble on as soon as I get through the door (those of you who don't know who he is are probably better off). I take this opportunity to start a badge based around The Hunger Games (due to be released at the end of the week and I'm quite excited)


Its going to have "The Girl Who Was On Fire" stitched on the black part, nothing special but I wanted to do some geekery!

Then as baby and me sat on the sofa chilling I got a phonecall to say we had someone who wanted to do a viewing on our flat (its for sale), this is great but they wanted to come at lunchtime and this involved me springing off the sofa and tidying like a lunatic.

After I pick my daughter up we go to town with mum because I'm making a noticeboard for a friend and I've run out of the ribbon I was using annoyingly so had the fabric shop so I had to pick a different ribbon and re-staple the whole lot!!!!
Not wanting to get home before the viewing was finished I suggested we go for lunch at the local garden centre (jacket potato, chilli and salad).

Tuesday night is my night for getting making bits sorted while my hubby is out at darts, so I've finished the noticeboard (I custom make these check out my facebook page)

 and now I'm blogging to you lovey lot! but I need to go and stitch my badge so laters dudes x

No comments:

Post a Comment