Thursday 29 March 2012

Londonbound

So I'm mega excited to be going to London for the day on Saturday with my Mum and more importantly no children (don't get me wrong I love my children but I never get a day off while my husband has a fair few!).
I got season one of The Tudors as a Christmas present from my sister in law and I very quickly got hooked and had watched all four seasons within a month, even my husband got addicted but they may have more to do with the amount of raunchy stuff!!


Aaaanyway I decided I'd book up a day out involving a visit to Hampton Court Palace I am planning on totally geeking out! Though I'm only planning on spending the morning here then off to mooch round the capital (hopefully including China Town for some munch).
I'd love to find some vintage type shops or markets to check out rather than the usual wonder round Covent Garden etc so if any of you lovely bloggers have any suggestions leave me a comment.

Thank you muchly I have remembered to stick my camera in my bag charged up and ready so I'll do my usual Tuesday blog about all my finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment