Thursday 8 March 2012

Soooooo my sister is doing this thing on her blog (Luck and Charm) where she documents a week in the life. she's told me I simply MUST get involved so I shall endeavour to comply with her request.

In advance I would like to apologise if the presentation of these blogs is not great I shall mainly be doing them from my phone because that is the only way I'll remember to do it everyday. 
Also it would be great for some of you guys to do this too its always a good excuse for a nose ha ha. 

Now let me go plan some interesting things for my week ummm ............

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! You know, it is forcing me to stop procrastinating and actually get on with projects so I have something to blog about at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading about what you got up to this week! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete