Tuesday 6 March 2012

inspiration - blue skies and birdsong

I have decided that as I spend so much time gawping at folksy and etsy I will start features every now and then showcasing some of the gorgeous things I see inspired by whatever mood takes me.

Today is a gorgeous day (but freezing) not a cloud to be seen and everything is looking very spring like with lots of birdsong outside so these are my finds for the day.

Wouldn't mind seeing this flying past: lovely "Dove of peace" mosaic by Kate Rattray Mosaics on Folksy.

 gorgeous fabric on this summer Birds cushion by Phoebe Bee Bee on Folksy.

This beautiful piece of felty goodness captures my mood perfectly. "magnolia Blooms and Birds" art print by Caroline Rose Art on folksy.

It would be a glorious day for a picnic (if a little chilly) and even better if I had this wonderful vintage hamper to take it in by Abigail Thornwhistles on Etsy.

And here is a wonderful blue sky without the big houses that are ruining my view. This delightfully fresh Limited edition print called "Evolution of Nature" is by Katlix on Etsy.

Its not spring without flowers and these are beautiful. This spring tree photography is by Madden Photography on Etsy.

Finally how about a new accessory to match the lovely mood. This cute as item is the "Two Little Love Bird" necklace by Devin Michaels on Etsy.

This blog has made me smile to write ciao x

1 comment: