Wednesday 2 May 2012

I haven't forgotten you...

My sincere apologies I have been seriously neglecting my blog these last couple of weeks, it wasn't intentional but I've done my usual "crafting under pressure" (which to be fair makes me achieve alot more). I am having a stall at the .....


It looks ace and I'm really excited but it means I've been sewing like crazy.

I finished my frilly pinny (deciding whether to add a pocket or not)

I'm really  pleased with it so I think I'll keep this one to wear to craft fairs and then if people like it I can make them to order in people's choice of fabrics.

I've  also been sewing hearts ready for making into garlands...
(tonight I am mostly closing up seams)

I've even tried my hand at making a feather fascinator, I'll need more practise on this but for a first try its not tooooo bad.

Aaand a couple more noticeboards,I love these ones I've started finishing them with buttons instead of upholstery tacks and think it gives a great result.

So this on top of jogging (yes really twice a week and I'm enjoying it), working and my new obsession with Bones I'm actually being fairly productive, but I will make sure not to neglect my blog so much and after the Vintage Fair I'll put a new tutorial up.......honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment