Tuesday 17 April 2012

Hey there remember me!

Hi guys sorry for the lack of posts recently but I feel completely rotten thanks to the stinking cold I've landed due to the ever changing weather we're having and I've got an evening job now, but as the schools went back today I thought I should get back on the work waggon again too.

So since my last post I have started a number of things and tonight I want to see how many I can finish (not many if I spend to long blogging)

Gorgeous new fabric for noticeboards and frilly pinny's.

Rockabilly and Rustic hair bows, this time I'm going to put some on clips an others on headbands.

Boudoir eye masks after all every glamorous starlet needs her beauty sleep (those with children are of course exempt).

Hand embroidered felt mini bunting/garlands.

I will hopefully be having a stall at my first Vintage Fair (must bribe someone to print the booking form for me tomorrow) and I'm so excited about it I shall be keeping a close eye on Retro Chick, Intrinsically Florrie and The Princess Prudence Diaries blogs for inspiration on what to wear, make and such like.

Just a quick one I know but I need to actually finish them now!!
Don't forget to "like" my Rustic Kitsch Facebook page to be in with a chance of winning my first giveaway when I reach my first 200 (only need 21 more).

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thank you for linking to my blog. I'm flattered. :-)

    ReplyDelete