Tuesday 31 January 2012

Upcomings!! (is that a word?)

Hey there!
Finally making some progress with some of my projects, got the machining done on the curtain for my daughter's bunk beds (got slightly carried away hemming and its now not quite wide enough but hey ho) just need to add all the appliques and it will finally be done.
I will ad pictures of my progress and my finished projects, but I'd also like to start getting some tutorials on here. I'm going to do a Cushion but to start I am going to pop a quick tute on tonight on how to make a little gift bag which can be used for little presents, vouchers or for small children (don't put your children inside this my cause slight confusion and tantrums but they might like to stick something in it).


and completely unrelated looks like it may snow today and I will finally get to use the sledge which is sulking in the cupboard and my toasty welly socks, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment