Wednesday 18 January 2012

learning to utilize my time is a valuable lesson

Yesterday I had 1 hour in the morning while baby was sleeping and wiggle was at playgroup, did I make the most of my time? get as much cleaning done as I could or get cracking on my ever growing pile of projects? NO of course not I pottered about for half an hour wondering what to do then sat down and made a heart from beads!!! Pretty as it is it was not on my list or a practical use of child free time (sitting down and reading the rest of the hunger games would have been better).


Today I had learned from my mistake.
By some stroke of luck Bunch was asleep by the time we were back from the school run, so I seized my chance and in the hour or so I had I managed to get all my bits and pieces out, ironed all the fabric for my daughters bunk bed curtain, cut out half the applique pieces, press the ties and stuck a load of washing in the machine for good measure.



Definately a step in the right direction for a more organised and productive new year!
Just need to get cracking on that diet hmmmmm ..................cake anyone?

1 comment:

  1. We all do it. I have a pile of clothes I need to fix, including my favourite dress and some of hubby's waistcoats, but I procrastinate over it too... but now you've made me feel like I should go and unpick that broken zip on my favourite dress lol.

    ReplyDelete