Tuesday 14 August 2012

A Little Rustic Heritage

Now before anyone who follows the Ruby Makes blog starts to complain about me stealing post content I have only slightly stolen this one little bit and I'm fairly sure she's not going to sue me as she's my lovely niece!

By the way I strongly advise anyone with children (and looking to fill the dragging hours of the summer holidays) to follow Ruby's blog its full of kids craft ideas and tutorials!!

Aaaanyway I found a link on her blog to a web page about my late Grandfather Rudy Knight it made interesting reading for me and I'm sure it will you. He was Wall of Death rider in the first half of the last century and its pretty scary stuff involving motorbikes and a wooden cylinder (sort of), My Grandmother used to ride on the handlebars!!



So here is the Link where you can read about this man.....


MY POPPA

No comments:

Post a Comment